I just got back Sunday night from being home for a week and it was so wonderful! I love spending time with my family so much. It is hard to be away from good friends and family. What we do for the Navy amazing, but Glenn is doing what he loves.
Sarah and Brian's wedding was beautiful and so much fun. It was a sea of pink, but very Sarah. I love that our husbands/finaces/boyfriends all get along and have fun together. No one can make me laugh like that group of people. I also got to see Emily and the new BF, Chris. We like him a lot so that is good. Sounds like they are moving in together soon!
Amy and Curt's wedding was beautiful also. I wish I could have been able to stay longer, but I had to make the drive back to MN for Ali's bachlorette party. You just can't please everyone. Amazingly, I managed to make it from DM to MSP in 3 hrs 10 min. Without a ticket! I'm glad I got to do part of each person's day. It's hard being away. I don't think anyone quite understands how much we spend on plane tickets since we've been away. I have a feeling it will only get worse in Japan, but hopefully they come visit us too (Japan Summer 2010!).
I'm just anxious for this summer to be over. I want August to be here and to know where we are going next! I am excited for 4th of July though. We are going to visit Adam, Laura & Connor. Yay! It has been a year since I have seen them! Can't wait!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago
