I would give this recipe a 8.5/10. My only critiques were that the cheese (provolone) was a little plain. I think a sharper cheese would taste better because the provolone gets over powered by the bacon. Maybe a provolone, white cheddar mix would be good. If only we had white cheddar cheese in Japan. That's a big ol' negative. Laura said she uses half a butternut squash, but I used the whole thing- probably more than the 3 cups the recipe calls for but the more the better I thought. I also used more bacon (8 strips instead of 6) because, well, it's bacon and my husband is Glenn. The only other bad part was the time the recipe took. Roasting the squash takes about 45 minutes and the other prep and cooking took about an hour (but can be done while the squash is roasting). I hope you enjoy it!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment