Our Little Smithereen aka Gummy Bear
We're pregnant! Thank you for all the words of encouragement from posts I've made in the past. We are beyond thrilled. Our little guy or gal is due January 22, 2013. That makes me 15 weeks, today!
We had help getting pregnant, but on the scale of things, very minor. I was diagnosed with PCOS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. In order for things to work as they should, I was prescribed with Metformin which is actually a diabetes medication. After a few months taking 1500 mg a day, it worked! I was prepared to take Clomid and the next necessary drugs, but didn't end up needing them.
I've been feeling great. Really lucky actually. I haven't been nauseous or sick once. We have our next appointment in a couple weeks and a few weeks after that, we'll find out if we're having a boy or a girl!
Glenn told me for the first time on Monday that I actually looked pregnant in a tight fitting tank top so I figured it was time to let the blogger world know!
I'm anxious and excited, but it still doesn't quite seem real. When does that happen? I've got a stack of baby books on my nightstand, but I think I need a few more still! Ahh...we're having a baby!

5 comments:
I am so super excited for you Kelly! You and Glenn are going to be awesome parents!
I am so super excited for you Kelly! You and Glenn are going to be awesome parents!
Yay I am beyond thrilled for you! Such a wonderful blessing and so happy you feel great! Looking forward to reading all your updates!!! Best wishes!!!
Congratulations Kelly!!! That is so exciting.
Gummy Bear and Stella Bear! Kawaii!
Post a Comment