Thanks for all the wonderful comments after my last post. Everyone seems to love the idea! Let me tell you though, there are some weeks that are difficult! I still haven't found a 19 for this week yet. I've been looking everywhere!
This was at the Hawkeye Greyhound Ball a few weeks ago. We had to wait for the VIPs to finish their dinner so we could borrow their table number.
Apparently there really is a baby in there. I was starting to wonder for a bit. My pants officially don't button though so something is happening.
We have our big ultrasound on Sept 5th (assuming Glenn makes it back from the det on time) and we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl. All the wives tales have said boy so I guess we'll see if they are right!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

1 comment:
Girl please!! Cute little bump starting :)
Post a Comment