Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nursery Progress II

I've been painting for at least a bit every night after work. The walls are painted. The ceiling is half painted because I ran out of blue paint. I thought a quart would be enough for the tray part of the ceiling, but the plaster walls are so dry, they suck up the paint so quickly. I'm hoping to finish the blue and the white parts of the ceiling before my haircut tonight. We shall see! I've been running on 8-9 hours of sleep each night and I wake up at 5:15 so that means an early bed time.

Then comes my least favorite part of walking around the room like a crazy person with my tiny brush and filling in all of the white spots in the textured walls. It usually takes me about 3 laps around the room to find them all. Then I clean everything up and find more! Drives me crazy.

Should be painted and cleaned up just in time for my parents to come. Good thing since the guest room is now full of all the baby's stuff!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails