We started out Father's Day with brunch (we had made plans so as usual, Lincoln took an extra long nap so breakfast quickly became brunch) at 757 Crave which is in Portsmouth overlooking the water and downtown Norfolk. A beautiful way to start our day!
We spent the evening at the Moran's house with their new baby Amelia. They are settling in well and learning the craziness that is parenthood. We brought them dinner to help a bit.
Yeah, that's more like it. Parenthood is fun. ;)
My tiny baby looks ginormous compared to this little lady.
I did buy Glenn (& Lincoln) a small gift. Matching shirts. I think I should start a tradition. Matching shirts on Father's day. It will be more fun when Lincoln can pick the shirts out. My two wonderful men. Love them so much.
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

1 comment:
cute shirts!
Post a Comment