Just as in everything with the Navy. More changes. This time though, it is good changes! We thought Japan was out, but thanks to the thunderstorms last week, only one person got stan-checked so the Pri-A spots are still open to everyone! Japan is still an option! We are very excited again although I'm not sure Glenn's mom is. They want to come visit over Labor Day, but they might just have to wait and come to Japan!
Glenn left this morning for 2 weeks in Jacksonville to get ready for his CQ. Let's hope for good flying and a good head on his shoulders. Both of which I am not worried about :). Two weeks is no fun to be apart, but I suppose I should get used to it. If we get Japan, he may be out of here very quickly!
The start of the boat phase means only 3 or 4 more weeks til decision time. Ahh, I'm so anxious!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago
