It is July already! I can't believe how quickly June went by. Glenn and I leave on Friday morning for Louisiana to see Adam, Laura & Connor. It has been a year since I last saw Connor and he is going to be so different. He talks and swims and runs now. Before he was barely saying a few words. He is getting so big so fast. I am obviously excited to see Connor, but it will be nice to see Glenn too! He has been flying night flights which means he doesn't get home til after midnight. I leave before he gets up and I am asleep when he gets home. I can't imagine what it must be like for people that work different shifts than their spouse. It must feel like they aren't even married.
July also means that it is only ~6 weeks until we find out where we move to! Glenn has been flying very well (knock knock) so let's hope that continues through the boat. He leaves in just over 3 weeks for his FCLP Det to Jax. Japan here we come (I hope!)!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago
