Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Glenn is leaving.

Glenn is leaving for cruise tomorrow, September 3rd. :(

He's going to Hawaii to meet the carrier sometime this week and then they will be back in Japan sometime around Thanksgiving or the end of November.

I'm leaving Virginia on September 20th and heading back to Minnesota. Not sure when I'm leaving there yet. Probably sometime in October or November. We'll know better once my paperwork gets approved.

Just wanted to give you all an update. Be sure to give Glenn a call this week and say goodbye! We'll probably cancel his cell phone service next week sometime.

1 comment:

Cara said...

I just found out about a free progrm through USPS called a "Military Kit", so I wanted to pass the information on to you. Call 1-800-610-8734, select option one, then tell the representative that you need a Military Kit. They'll send you some boxes, labels, tape, and other stuff. The boxes also have a flat shipping rate of $8, regardless of the weight. Cool, huh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails