Sunday, August 30, 2009

Deep Breaths

Glenn was supposed to come home today. Supposed. The tropical storm/typhoon headed our way has him stuck in Chicago until tomorrow morning.We're in Kanagawa prefecture just to the left of the red one. We're yellow.

The house was clean, the floors were mopped, my classes have subs. I was ready. I suppose I thought that since he was flying commercially and not tied to the whims of the Navy this week that he would be home when expected. I hate you typhoon Krovanh!

Deep breaths though, I suppose. He'll be home soon, but an extra day? That seems like torture.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

So unfair! Hoping it works out tomorrow!

Christene said...

Ugh! What a bummer. I'm sorry he's delayed. I hope tomorrow will be your day!!

Annie said...

Awwe! Boo!!! definitely unfair torture techniques.

Jen said...

crossing my fingers for today!

Annie P said...

Ugh. Weather is such a pita!

Related Posts with Thumbnails