Usually, Christmas lasts all day. If my dad is around and we are with our family, that usually means til 2 or 3 pm. Since it was just Glenn and I and most of our presents are waiting for us in the States, it only lasted about 2 hours plus several more of skyping with our families.
After her first present, Stella assumed every present was for her. Hence the licking or her lips I think. She would get a present, put it in the corner and come back for more. Then she just laid in front of her gift pile for awhile.
Thanks for the ski socks, Mr! I think I'm gonna need them in Minnesota!
We finished Christmas morning with the usual fare- eggs Portugal and pecan sticky buns. My favorites! My family makes this egg casserole for most holidays, get-togethers and special occassions. It wouldn't be Christmas without it! It was a wonderful day with our little family and I can't wait to have Christmas parts II and III with our entire families!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment