Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jewelry organizer

I've been wanting to do this for awhile after seeing similar ideas on many blogs. Actually, I wanted to do something that was framed and would be easier to move, but large corkboards are not something that is easy to find around here. So I used cork board tiles instead.
They are hidden behind my bedroom door so 90% of the time it is out of sight, but when I'm looking for something, it is easy to find! Like my two new headbands that I bought with a Christmas giftcard (Thanks Adam & Laura!).
I wore the one with the yellow flower today with my blue scarf and go lots of compliments! Thanks Sunshine and Carousels!

Sorry for the slow posting this week. I'm still licking my wounds from a nasty comment I got over the weekend (don't bother looking, it's been deleted). I'm contemplating taking my blog private because of it. We'll see. I guess that is what happens when you put yourself out there with a blog, but people have to remember, that it is just my thoughts. I'm not writing a book, I'm not publishing things on paper. I'm just documenting my life and thoughts as they come to me. Just me.

7 comments:

Leica said...

Sorry about the mean reader; hopefully it's no one you know. You and Stella could lick each other's wounds? (JK) I love the jewelry organizer! I have a frame for holding cards that I plan on turning into one (also from seeing it on so many blogs) but I'll probably have to add more wire. Good stuff. Oh, and if it makes you feel better, my laptop died!

Sherri said...

Hang in there Kelly. You are entitled to your thoughts just like the rest of us. Love you.
Sherri.

Unknown said...

You are just so awesome that some people are going to hate!
Also - I am going to steal that yellow headband. Okay, not really, but I might borrow it when you are in town. :)
Love you - hang in there

christopher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gizelle&Chris said...

Freak! I was signed under Chris again.

What I say was... Love it! I just saw one on the kara paslay designs blog and was thinking of putting one together for my room since open frames are on sale at Michael's But your looks nice and it skips a bunch of steps.

Nasty comments, huh? I'm gonna guess what that was about.

Cara said...

I love your blog, Kelly! I've received my fair share of comments on my blog and went private about six months ago. I'd love to keep reading yours if you decide to make the switch! :)

Jen said...

Mean people suck. Don't let them get you down. We love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails