Last week, I attended my last AOSA/AWA luncheon. As usual, they did a fantastic job putting everything together and it was great to chat with some new friends.
Also last week, a new executive board was elected so I am no longer the AOSA 2nd Vice President of Community Relations! I loved working for AOSA for the last year+ but I am happy to pass the job on as well. AOSA was a great support network and just so much fun! While I was the 2nd VP, I helped give away over $20,000 as scholarships and community grants to our Atsugi/Zama community! I am so proud to have helped so many people and groups.
My successor will have a great time giving away even more this year since our annual bazaar last year raised almost $20,000 more than the previous year! What a fantastic group of volunteers we have.
I don't know if I have any pictures of our full board, but here is Amy, our president and two of our advisors. AOSA couldn't have been what it was without these three.
The first of many farewells and good-byes to come!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment