My last year in my twenties...sad. I'm not quite ready to be a thirty-something yet. Good thing I have 365 days to go until that day. Glenn is home this year to help me celebrate. Yay! This will be the first time since 2007 that we have spent my birthday together. Since my birthday present got packed up with the household goods, we're calling that my Christmas present since that's when I'll see it again. He bought me a beautiful necklace. He's so good with presents...well, he's mostly a good listener cause I'm not always subtle. Good none the less! We're celebrating at Oktoberfest with some good friends. It's always a good time.
Note: this hairdo was an attempt after watching an internet video that promised beautiful big curls. It was not the beachy waves that it advertised. Ha! I'll have to try again. ;)
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

1 comment:
OMG - was this the sock bun tutorial?
Post a Comment