Monday, October 22, 2012

Congrats Emily!

The second of my three celebrations on September 29th was Emily's baby shower! Laura and I have been planning via text, email and the phone for the last month or so. More Laura than me! The nursery is going to have an animal/jungle theme so we continued that for the baby shower as well.

We lucked out and had a beautiful Minnesota fall day. Sunny and in the 80s which was perfect since we were outside in Laura's backyard.
We had hot chocoloate and yummy fall foods. Laura (and Nate!) did a great job planning and preparing all the food. I can't believe it's been over 12 years since we all met. I love these girls!
Emily is due November 30th, plenty of time for her little guy to enjoy the rest of football season. He got a lot of football gear to wear!
She got a ton of other great gifts too. Her MIL sewed her a beautiful diaper bag and her mom is sewing her cloth diapers. She's got a lucky little guy and only a month to go until she meets him! I won't be able to meet him until the spring or summer probably, but some of our maternity leave might overlap so I know we'll have lots of time to Skype!
I can't wait to meet him, Emily!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails