Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pintspiration #3

I think this is more like the 300th idea that I've found on Pinterest, but they aren't all a success. Which means, they don't get documented.

I found this idea forever ago, bought the faux leaves at Michaels in August and then never got around to it. The hubby reminded me that my favorite season was quickly passing me by and I needed to get on it. I don't think it hurt that the leaves were hanging on the closet door that contains his motorcycle helmet, thus being in his way and encouraging his encouraging behavior.

I printed out the letter in a poster format in Word in Bookman Old Style bold font. The Mr traced it on plywood and cut it out with a jig saw. I painted the backside and edges with leftover red paint and hot glued the leaves on the front. The whole project only costed about $5 for the faux leaves the rest was leftovers from other projects. I even had the ribbon in my ribbon stash.

I love how it turned out! Happy Fall! The best time of the year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!! So perfect... I want one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails