In early November, we headed up to Annapolis to the wedding of our friends, Paul and Nancy. It was a beautiful event and SO SO much fun to catch up with all of our Japan friends that are spreadout over the east coast (and further).
The Naval Academy chapel is beautiful!
I guess when you get married over Veteran's day weekend (3 day weekend for Navy guys) and at the Naval Academy, you have enough sailors to do a sword arch. Not gonna lie, I was a bit jealous. We weren't able to do one at our wedding in Minnesota. Love the pictures though!
Japan reunion! Gizelle rode up with Glenn and I and the Rohrings drove up from Patuxent River, MD!
The beautiful bride!
Somehow, I managed to squeeze in to the same dress that I wore for Emily's wedding a year before! Although, it fits me slightly different now and boy was I happy to take it off at the end of the night!
We spent a lot of time catching up with our friends (and new baby friends) at the reception.
What a fun time! Congrats Paul and Nancy! Enjoy your honeymoon in a few weeks!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment