My little man and I made it from Virginia to Illinois with a stop in Georgia yesterday. He did wonderful!
I think half the battle was getting a baby, car seat, suit case and diaper bag in the airport. Thank goodness for friends who will drop you off at the curb!
Lincoln rode in the Ergo and I checked my car seat and suitcase and had the diaper bag on my back. I felt a little bogged down, but was happy to have my hands free. The ergo has a pocket on the front that was perfect for my boarding passes and cell phone. I even stopped for Starbucks. I call that a success.
We boarded early and I fed Lincoln before take off because he was being fussy. I'm sure people who were boarding were a little worried, but he fell asleep before takeoff. He was asleep for some off the flight and then was happy to look around and make faces at me. I did have to change a full diaper, but the nice lady by the bathroom offered her two seats for me to use since there wasn't a changing table. I fed him again as we were landing and his ears seemed fine.
I put him in the ergo as we were taxing since my next flight was already boarding. He fell back asleep and stayed asleep through the terminal, a train and running to the next gate.
He woke up when I sat down on the next plane but was content with a little bouncing and looking around and watching the beverage cart. I even managed to eat a sandwich! I didn't feed him at all on this flight since he seemed content. I had to change his diaper again, but no nice lady, the top of the toilet seat had to do. Blech. He fell back asleep just before landing and while I put him back in the carrier.
Thanks for being such a good sport Mr. President! Love you!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment