I had a fussy baby today and without a second pair of hands coming home at 5:00, I'm a tired lady. Still blogging though apparently.
Mr. President only likes to take a 45 min nap after breakfast, which is fine, enough time to shower, but his next two naps of the day were only 20 min despite the fact that he barely finished nursing, he was so tired.
So we went for a walk because it was beautiful outside and he usually sleeps in the stroller. He did, so we kept walking for over an hour and then I just pushed the stroller with my foot on the patio. The second that stroller stops moving- crying!
He ate, we headed to the store and he fell asleep again. If only he would sleep for a long time in his crib! He's done it before! Can't figure out the key!
Oh and while out I realize my military ID and check card are missing. Add a trip to pass and tag to my to do list tomorrow. Worst place ever.
Now he's asleep in my arms. Almost makes me forget what a cranky bug he was today.
Whining complete. Being a mom is hard work.
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment