Tuesday, October 29, 2013

House Updates?


Remember when I used to post about things other than my kiddo? Yeah, kind of a time suck they are, but I've managed a few updates in the 9 months he's been alive. Not quite the pace I'm used to, but maybe we'll have crossed everything off our list by the time we move again. Maybe...
The guest bedroom started like this.
And then looked like this for 3 weeks as I painted the ceiling, trim and finally the walls. I finished just in time for my parents to visit! I was a little hesitant about the dark blue, but I love it now. Only one room and a hallway left to paint. Glenn's next det is in November. We'll see if I have the strength to start another paint job. Especially one that can't be closed off when I come in the house.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails