Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy Week

This week is going to be pretty busy, but I'm looking forward to making a dent into my Australia/Laura's wedding fund. I started a few new classes this week. I thought I would start next month, but the previous teacher got orders faster than they thought they would. They have to report to Australia by the end of next month. I thought moving overseas was tough, but moving from one foreign country to another? My head would be spinning.
So anyways. I now have 2-3 classes each Monday, 2 on Tuesdays and 2 on Wednesdays.
Today I'm babysitting for 24 hours as well. I slept at the Navy Lodge where a family is living right now and stayed with their 21 month old daughter. So I'm the full time babysitter today. It's fun, but interesting. She's a cutie though so it makes it easier. What is it with kids and cell phones though? She's obsessed.
We had Annie and Dave over for dinner last night. Annie just got to Japan yesterday. I'm sure her head is spinning still and will be for the next 9 months when they move to California.
Alrighty, well this is difficult to type with a toddler crawling all over me.
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Keenan said...

Toddlers are funny and a lot of fun. Cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails