Thanks!
I'm headed to IKEA today with a couple friends after our Spouse's Club meeting. It is dangerous having an IKEA 30 minutes away (or 2 hours depending on traffic) but I am loving it! Glenn made me make a list though so I wouldn't buy too many things. It's just so hard though when everything to so cheap and cute. The main purpose of the trip is to replace one of our CLIPS frames that was in the dining room. The other night when Glenn was squeezing between the wall and our guest, he caught the edge of the glass. Let me tell you though, it didn't just break, it exploded! We had thousands of tiny little pieces of glass EVERYWHERE! Glenn had little tiny cuts all over his arms. Thank goodness we were done eating because glass was even all over the table. I know IKEA sells the CLIPS frames, but I cannot find them with the black mat on the website. I hope they still have them!

1 comment:
Have fun at Ikea! I think that I am going there tonight too! Miss you
Post a Comment