Because of the large number of Americans and expats in Hong Kong, Halloween is a pretty big holiday! I was surprised, but Barry had told Laura this beforehand, so we brought our costumes with. Glenn went as Duffman from the Simpsons and I went as a butterfly (maybe?).

We went to a party at Barry's friend's house. It was up on a rooftop deck overlooking Hong Kong island. It was beautiful, the party was ok. We were tired from the night before and didn't make it too long.
Tyler went as the Dude from Big Lobowski (good thing our hotel had robes) and Laura went as a hippy.
It was fun to celebrate Halloween, but I'm glad we didn't go down to Lan Kwai Fong. From what we heard, it took 2 hours to even get near the area and then it was so crowded you could barely get around or get a drink. It reminded me of Madison for Halloween. Am I getting old when that doesn't sound like fun anymore? Sad. :) I'm just glad I got to be with my hubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment