Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm excited!

This weekend was a blur in the fact that I spent a lot of time drinking and I spent a lot of time cleaning. Shortly before the guys come home seems to be a flurry of activity. Last minute girls' nights because once our husbands get home, we often disappear in to our caves and don't emerge for a week or so. And lots of cleaning so they don't wonder what we've been doing for the last 6 weeks.


I don't know why I feel the need to clean the house as much as I do because Glenn will probably not even notice. He will notice if there is beer in the fridge, not if the toilet has been scrubbed. I guess I just do it so that he feels like he has a nice place to come home to. I suppose it is double duty though because Hilary is coming to visit on Friday! And Laura has been in the states for 2 weeks and she is coming home on Friday! Yay! It's going to be a great weekend. Too bad it's only Monday. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails