Jen posted a Rachel Ray recipe a few weeks ago that they loved so Glenn and I just had to try them as well! She was right, they were great! I'm not usually a blue cheese fan, but with the hot sauce and the sweet pickle relish, it was just a perfect combination of salty, spicy and sweet. I can't wait to make them again! We kept all the quantities the same except I only thawed out 1 lb of turkey so we just made 3 burgers instead of 4.
For the avocado corn salad, I looked at a few recipes online and then just made it up. I'm approximating the following ingredients:
1 1/2 avocados, diced
2 cups frozen corn, thawed
1/2 black beans, rinsed
1/2 red onion, diced
1 handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
several dashes of red wine vinegar
several tablespoons lime juice
season with salt
I thought it turned out great. You could add more black beans, but that's what we had left over in the fridge from breakfast tacos. Yum!
Glenn loves being in my pictures so when I told him this picture was not acceptable...
this is what I got... thanks love.
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

1 comment:
I miss you guys. A lot! I don't know why I'm laughing so hard...but this photo just cracks me up! Love you guys!
Post a Comment