With moving day in 3 months or so (maybe, hopefully) and Glenn leaving on cruise in the near future, it's time for the pantry game to kick in to high gear! I hate hate HATE throwing away food or items that can't be moved. Since we won't see our things for approximately 2 months after they are packed, we can't really sneak things in to a regular move like I might within the States.
This cupboard is always the hardest- cooking oils and sauces. I'm pretty sure that we can move the spices, but I don't think we'll be moving our 3 bottles of Worcestershire sauce. We inherited a few of those from families who were also moving. Good think we have new neighbors that just moved in. They will probably be receiving a few of these bottles! Know any recipes that use a lot of red wine vinegar? cider vinegar? hot sauce??
The fridge and the freezer should be pretty easy. Just no more shopping. Or shopping around what I have already.
More pictures next month...hopefully it will be well on it's way to empty by then.
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

2 comments:
Believe it or not, our movers packed everything from our spice cabinet (including oils, cooking wines, etc.) except for a bottle of soy sauce with two spouts instead of a cap and the cooking spray. Everything made it in one piece and with no nastiness, thanks to tons of wrapping paper. Anyway, good luck with your game and on getting orders soon!
For the record I would like to say that almost any recipe can be made better with hot sauce!!!
Post a Comment