Thursday, June 2, 2011

O.M.G.

A few Sundays ago, on a beautiful day, Glenn and I headed to O.M.G Burgers. I had read an article in the paper and have seen the owner's car/advertisement around base so we decided to check it out. It was about a 30 minute drive from base with minimal traffic. There was outdoor seating and we could even bring Stella bear. All pluses in my book. Oh and they had the best burger I've had in Japan!
The burgers come with everything on it- bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions and this yummy orange mayo sauce. Glenn ordered the 16 cm, I had the 12 cm with fries and unlimited lemonade. Yay America!
I'd like to go back some time and order one of their shakes or perhaps the 30 cm, 8 1/2 lb challenge burger! We need to get Man vs. Food out here!

It's easy to find- make the drive if you live around here. It's like a taste of home!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That looks awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails