So if my earlier post seemed premature, that's because I forgot to mention that TOMORROW is CLOSING day! Also, happy birthday to my big brother, Adam! Woo. I'm off to the bank to get a giant certified check to bring along in the morning.
Our final walk through is this afternoon, but if that all wasn't enough. Our shipments arrive on FRIDAY!
Yes, shipmentS. All THREE shipments will arrive on Friday. I'm really hoping that they don't show up in J style all at 7:45 am. I'm hoping that they stagger throughout the day. We are expecting our 7000 pounds of household goods (HHG) last seen Oct 7; our 800 pounds of unaccompanied baggage last seen Oct 26 and our Storage shipment last seen September 2008!
It's definitely going to be a early Christmas this year. I can't wait!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment