It seems that 3 years ago when we were here, everyone disappeared for the holidays. It's funny what a few deployments will do to everyone's need to travel over the holidays. A few of our close friends in Virginia stuck around for the holidays. We invited them over for football and dinner on Christmas eve. What a wonderful evening it was! And what a good excuse it was to get the house put together quickly!
Glenn made a yummy roast beast for dinner. I think it might be a new Christmas Eve tradition!
I had fun decorating the table and getting to use all of my china that I only bust out 2 or 3 times a year. Still glad I registered for it though!
From L to R: Isabel and Marcy, Chris, Me, Glenn, Zach, Ben, Bridget and Amy (and baby Ella to be). And Marcy's mom Donna is taking the picture.
What a wonderful day to spend the holiday with our Navy "family".
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

1 comment:
Roast beast? I finally got you! ; D Looks like a lovely holiday! Miss you friend.
Post a Comment