While I had the white paint out from painting the cabinet, I painted the stools as well. I'm making another trip to the paint store today as well. More paint. I'm excited now but I have a feeling this motivation is going to wear off at some point.
The stools are hand-me-downs from Glenn's mom's old kitchen. Then they moved to Florida with Glenn and us to Texas and then to Virginia, Japan and back. They've never really matched our furniture so I finally decided to paint them.
I wish I had had enough leftover fabric from the bench to recover them. Perhaps I'll go back to Joann's and see if they have any left.
They look a little country painted white but I do like how they look against the dark cabinets.
They are white for now. I might repaint them another color in the future or just buy new stools some day!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment