I've been painting for the last 5 days and I'm finally done! On Wednesday, I painted the ceiling and went to bed at 7:45 pm because my body was so tired. I don't plan on doing that again, ever. Well, until I muster the courage to paint downstairs.
I painted the ceiling, trim and the walls and I love it. The couch and carpet look so much better against the new wall color. I chose Sherwin Williams Halycon Green but used Benjamin Moore paint which is so dang expensive, but the store is 5 min away vs. 20 to HD so it worked this time but next time I'll stick with the H Dizzle.
Here are a few pics!
Oh and when I said almost that is because I still have to tackle the almost 20 foot stairwell and ceiling. I'll have to get the extension ladder out for that and perhaps a little supervision.
Happy Friday!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment