Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was full of presents, breakfast and chatting with family. It was nice and relaxed! We got a 4th stocking this year and Glenn's sister, Blair, decided to label it Deuce since she doesn't know the name of the baby. We'll see if the nickname sticks around!
All of our family members were so generous. Even for this kiddo who hasn't been born yet! He got more clothes than Glenn and I did.
Stella is a big fan of opening presents- I think it comes from all the packages we received in Japan. Many of which, contained a surprise for her as well. She didn't let go of her toy all day and I found her sleeping on it several times!
Christmas family photo! A tradition.


A surprise photo on my camera from Blair and Mike. Thanks. :) Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas as well.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails