Glenn and I are still awaiting our little guy. We've been doing all the things people recommend:
- spicy food. Check.
- sex. Check.
- red raspberry leaf tea. Check.
- primrose oil. Check.
- walking. Check.
Still no baby. 40 weeks and 4 days.
We went to a movie this afternoon. Caught up on out tv shows. We're going out to dinner tonight (spicy Indian food), but we both find ourselves staring a each other wondering, when is this going to happen??? I feel like we should be doing a doing a million projects, but I don't want to start anything either.
So we wait and try to relax! Mom and dad arrive tomorrow!
My friend Marcy pointed out that there is a full moon tonight- maybe that's the ticket!
Thanks for all the 'Baby?' texts! No baby. We wait!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment