We went to the doctor yesterday for our 40 week appointment. I've gone from nothing to 1 cm. More than I had assumed actually!
The plan is to hope he comes in the next 4 days on his own, but if not, we will go to the hospital on Monday night to start the induction process. It's not ideal, but at our doctors advice, there is actually more risk after 41 weeks than gain. Plus, I'm an impatient person.
Mom and dad are flying in on Sunday or Monday and will get to meet our son on his birthday which I'm assuming will be Tuesday January 29th, 2013.
I guess we just have a few more days to see if he changes his mind! Friday will be my last day of work and then a few days to relax. Maybe!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment