Departing out of Norfolk on Monday December 8th! Which means I have to fly back to Norfolk on Sunday...but at least it's a ticket. Although the Navy says they haven't "issued" me a ticket which makes no sense since I have seat number and confirmation codes. Could they delay this process any longer?? It looks like we're flying Norfolk to Chicago to San Fran to Tokyo. They tried to get me on the non-stop from Chicago to Tokyo, but that flight wouldn't let Stella on.
I'm in the process of booking a ticket to Norfolk for Stella and I, but it looks like we'll be there for less than 12 hours.
Could this week be any busier?!?! I think Glenn and I are both feeling the stress.
I'll keep you posted.
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

2 comments:
I am so happy you got your ticket! This week might be stressful but just think next week you will be with Glenn!
Yay! Finally! Thats too bad they are making you fly back to Norfolk though. Can you take Stella on the plane? or does she have to ride underneath with the luggage?
Post a Comment