Monday, December 29, 2008

Our House in Japan

Here is a slide show (maybe, if it works) of our house in Japan. Only a few pictures cause it is so tiny! Glenn and I are going to a store tonight to buy paint so I can paint a few of the rooms. I'm so excited to be able to paint! Yippee!



PS. Did you notice my headboard? I made it out of cardboard boxes, duct table and an old curtain panel. Nailed it to the wall 24 times and glued buttons over the nails. I'm pretty proud of it. And when I say I nailed it to the wall, I totally mean Glenn. Thanks, love.

So I think I figured out the slideshow. You'll have to let me know if it doesn't work. I went to the hardware store today and looked at paint. A) It's way expensive and B) There are like 10 color choices, but I bought a small bottle of one I like, I guess I'll test it out. Anyone know if you can order paint online? Probably not cause of the whole hazmat/flammable thing.

4 comments:

Cara said...

It is adorable! And I love your headboard. What a good idea!

Linz said...

Cute place! good work on the headboard! Glad you had a great Christmas. I will put pictures up of Jace on facebook soon. He was so cute. Talk to you later. Tell Glenn we said hi!

Annalisa said...

Looks like you have made the most of your space--super cute. Happy New Year to you and Glenn!

The Bormann Family said...

As an ex-materials engineer you should be able to get past the whole Hazmat issue!

Related Posts with Thumbnails