Sunday, September 13, 2009

Congrats Missy & Ben!

First of all, nice work Megs. You really made this picture.

Missy and Ben got married this weekend. I really wish I could be in two places at once.

Missy and I met at Gamma Phi in college and were roommates before she transferred to the University of Iowa. Missy knows what I am going through over here in Japan because while we were roommates, Ben was deployed to Iraq with the Army. I would wake up every morning at 5 am to his phone calls from overseas and a sleepy, "Hi, B" from Missy. At the time I didn't know how she did it; now I am living it.The girls called me twice today. Once while they were waiting to walk down the aisle and again from the reception. I got to talk to Miss Miller and then Mrs. Tvedte and all the other girls. It was wonderful. I may have been crying girls, but it's just cause I miss you so much. You know I hate missing things. I like to be there for my friends. Thanks for being there for me today, too.Thanks for the live updates too, Brian! Missy is talking on the phone to me in the picture (in the link, not the shoe). :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails