Thursday, September 3, 2009

Homecoming!

I didn't have the most romantic of homecomings because I didn't meet Glenn at the hangar or even the airport- I met him at the bus stop. It didn't make it any less exciting for me though. Glenn was tired after traveling for 3 days (his first flight got cancelled because of the tropical storm) so we didn't do much, but I did do a lot of smiling that night and still. It's so good to have him HOME!

Waiting for him to get off the bus

Homecoming kisses!
Stella sure didn't forget who Glenn was either, even after 4 months of not seeing each other. She was so excited to have him home and didn't leave his sight the entire night.

I'm so glad he's home. It's the best feeling.

5 comments:

Jen said...

The Stella video is too cute :) Glad that he's home!

Tiffany said...

Happy Homecoming!

Annalisa said...

Aww... :-) Weclome home, Glenn!

Cara said...

Ohhh, I just love homecomings!! They always make me all teary eyed! So glad he is home!

Cindy said...

that video is too cute!! I know you are really excited that Glen is home!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails