Glenn and I decided to take a Friday afternoon drive to explore Japan and enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having despite the fact that June is rainy season. We headed south on Route 467 towards Enoshima. Stella loves to play in the sand and we thought it would be fun to enjoy the beach. We grabbed some lunch and brought it with us and had a little picnic on the beach too! Enoshima is south of Atsugi base along the Sagami bay. I've been to this area twice before with Hillary and with Laura, but Glenn has never been to this area. I'm pretty sure he sees enough ocean and beach for several lifetimes though. :)
Stella loved digging holes and smelling all the dead fish that had washed ashore.
She was afraid of the waves though! They were too big for her tiny legs.
Love you baby! Thanks for a great day!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment