My mom sent me an awesome care package last month with a pouch of Envirosax. I absolutely love them! They are reusable shopping bags that roll up and she got me the set of 5 that come in their own little pouch. I keep 4 of them in my glove box to take to the grocery store or commissary. I keep one in my purse all the time for when I am out shopping. Saves me a couple yen at the stores that charge for plastic bags!
They are big enough that I can even fit Stella's 20 lb bag of dog food in them and still use the handles.
Even Stella loves the cute colors! Here you can see the size they are rolled up, the pouch they go in and the unfolded bags.
Thanks mom!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment