I may have sent Glenn a link saying that this particular bag would make his husbandless wife back home all alone, much happier. Being the smart man that he is, this showed up just a few short weeks later! (from Malaysia? huh, oh well)
I may also have a small obsession with hip bags- that Donna Karen named the schitbag in her new fall line. Really? Worst name ever.
Stella is a fan too. Now if I could just get her to carry her own schit bags...scratch that...not just carry, but use them to pick up what it sounds like should go in that kind of bag...I'd be a happy lady.
This is a bad pic of the bag, but honestly, how cute is my dog??
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

4 comments:
I almost spit my drink out all over my computer! That's the worst name ever for a very cute bag!
Dude, your bag is the schit.
You and your schitbag were in my dream last night.
Kelly - I feel like I NEED this bag! I was just talking to friends about how I really wish fanny packs would come back because they are so darn convenient!! Is this able to be bought by people in Iowa or just ones in Malaysia? :-)
- Amy
Post a Comment