Glenn and I landed in Minneapolis right on time even after a 45 minute delay out of Chicago. Cheryl was at the airport waiting for us! Home at last! How did we forget how cold MN is?! We dropped our bags off at Glenn's sisters, brushed our teeth and got back in the car for Glenn's friend's house.
We were barely there for a bit before it was midnight...again! This time change thing really messes with your body. I was exhausted, but not sleepy. It was mid-morning Japan time.
So even though we had flown 14+ hours and traveled ~7000 miles we were ready to party longer than some of our friends! It was great to catch up with Glenn's friends/wives/girlfriends. Some of which we hadn't seen since our wedding in 2007!
It was great to see you all! I wish I had gotten a picture of all the boys together! Who knows when that will happen again. Hopefully less than 3 years this time!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment