Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy New Year from 32,000 feet...

Glenn and I seriously spoiled ourselves on this trip home. We upgraded ourselves to business class. OMG, it was the greatest thing we've done in awhile. Access to the Admiral's Club (which has a self serve open bar in Japan!), champagne before take off, real meals that aren't served in boxes. It was pretty amazing and for those of you that are wondering, worth every bit of the 50,000 miles and $700.
 Happy New Year #1 (aka Japan time)!
Lastly, I would have paid extra just for the noise canceling Bose headphones. How did I not know about these?! I think I need some for every time I fly. I loved the horizontal bed/chair as well. I think I got 6 or 7 hours of sleep on the flight.
I think we might have to upgrade ourselves on our last flight home from Japan as well. It made getting home and heading straight to a NYE party pretty easy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails