Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back Home.

Stella and I did the last jaunt of our road trip this morning. It was a short one, just from Des Moines to Rochester. I finally unloaded the car and moved back in to my parent's house. Weird. It felt weird putting things back in the drawers of my old bedroom. Two months is short. How do people move home for an extended period of time? I guess those crazy people who never leave home don't know what they are missing cause they have never lived on their own before. It will be nice to be able to spend lots of time with the family though before I leave. It is kind of scary to think that when I leave in December, the next time I will see them will probably be in about a year! Either when/if I come home for Missy & Ben's wedding and if there is a Baby Lawson #2 next fall. You guys need to work on coordinating that so it can be the same trip home. Oh and hopefully Christmas 2009 will be in sunny Hawaii.

Welcome to Rochester, Kelly.

1 comment:

Linz said...

Glad you made it home. See you next month!

Related Posts with Thumbnails