The party on Saturday was so much fun! It was wonderful to see all my best friends together. The food was great (thanks Jen!) and I think everyone had a good time. We played a little Mario Cart, some Cornhole and drank lots of Dave's homebrewed beer. I think everyone was impressed with how good it was. And how strong it was. Good times had by all. Thanks Dave and Jen!
In other exciting news, my Dependent Entry Approval has been approved! Japan is going to let me come! That means that our furniture can be released from storage in Virginia and start making the journey over to Japan. It also means we can officially be on the housing list, get an APO address, a flight scheduled over to Japan and a number of other things for Stella. Woo hoo! For those of you possibly going to Japan as well. The whole process took about 5 weeks from turning in the forms to hearing back. Keep that in mind when planning your move. Now I just need my no-fee passport and I will be set. I called Personal Property first thing this morning to release our HHG. Glenn is going to take care of my ticket over there. Yay! It will be nice to have a date to tell people.
I stink at posting pictures lately. Hopefully soon I will get them off my parents camera.
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment