I'm headed up to the cities this weekend to spend some time with my girlfriends up there. Plans for the weekend include: a trip to IKEA (love that place!), a Beer Pong Tournament, Megan's bridal shower and dinner at Emily's boyfriends restaurant (Chambers). Should be fun.
This is the first time that Stella and I have been apart for more than 4 hours in over a month. Hopefully she doesn't freak out too much. Mom and Dad are dogsitting this weekend. I hope dad doesn't mind Stella sleeping in bed with them. Glenn and I have spoiled her. She's too cute to not spoil, right?
Happy Friday and have a good weekend!
Update on Glenn too: Only talked to him once since Tuesday for a few minutes cause he forgot his phone card on the ship. They have left Korea now I think. Guess what he saw in Budan though? A Caribou Coffee! You Minnesotans will understand how crazy that is! It's Glenn's favorite though so he was very excited.
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment