Glenn left this morning for Guam for the next week. They were suppose to leave yesterday, but the weather didn't cooperate. So here is a post to him, see you in a week Mister.
What are your middle names?
His middle name is Jameson. Mine is Diane. Neither of us is named after anyone in particular. Well, Glenn's came from the credits of a TV show.
How long have you been together?
We've been married for almost 3 years, together for over 4.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We had met a few years before we started dating, but neither of us really remember that. I'd say we knew eachother about 5 minutes before we started dating.
Who asked whom out?
Difficult to say, but I'll give Glenn the credit here. I think he asked for my number.
How old are each of you?
I'm 26, he's 25.
Whose siblings do you see the most?
Living in Japan, I'd say we see neither right now, but when we're home we see both, except my brother in Louisiana.
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
I think deployments are probably the hardest. Only communicating via email or 10 minute conversations once a week or less is hard on any relationship.
Did you go to the same school?
We both graduated from Iowa State University in 2005. Me with a degree in Materials Engineering, him in Political Science.
Are you from the same home town?
No. We both grew up in multiple towns, but call Minnesota home. He in Eagan and me in Rochester.
Who is smarter?
Depends on the topic I would say. Glenn is much smarter in current events and useless trivia. I would win if the Jeopardy category were French phrases or math/science.
Who is the most sensitive?
That would be me. Have you ever said goodbye to me? Then you know.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We are wanna-be foodies and love going out to eat. We love to experiment and living in Japan offers that opportunity quite often. It's just a matter of whether or not you know what you just ordered.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Japan, but I guess we didn't really travel together. St. Lucia was probably the farthest together.
Who has the craziest exes?
Craziest? Difficult to say. Tie game, I'd say.
Who has the worst temper?
Worst temper, but still makes sense? Glenn. Irrational when angry? Me.
Glenn. I try and succeed at times, and I am starting to cook more now that I am a housewife, but Glenn cooks much more often. When he's home that is.
Who is the neat-freak?
We both are. I am obsessive about cleaning countertops off and putting things away, but he definitely likes things picked up as well.
Who is more stubborn?
Glenn.
Who hogs the bed?
I hog the covers to the point where sometimes when I come back from from letting Stella out in the middle of the night, I notice him curled up in the fetal position trying to stay warm. Sorry, baby!
Who wakes up earlier?
Glenn, but only because of work. If we are able to sleep in til we feel like getting up, I am usually the first awake.
Where was your first date?
Our actual first date and not hanging out at the bar was bowling and dinner in Ames, IA.
Who is more jealous?
I'd say neither of us is really the jealous type.
How long did it take to get serious?
About 10 minutes. We were together from the night we met.
Who eats more?
Glenn wins this game.
Who does the laundry?
I do. I'm a housewife now, but sometimes I still make Glenn match the socks. I hate doing it.
Who's better with the computer?
Glenn. Especially since we switched to Macs. I still don't get how to do stuff. Why can't I right click?!
Who drives when you are together?
Always Glenn. I still stink at this left hand side of the road business. I am a better navigator anyways.

2 comments:
Why can't I right click?!
ctrl-click == right-click. :-)
Haha! I was about to tell you how to right click, but Annalisa beat me to it! :)
Post a Comment