So Stella only eats when we are home. I leave a full bowl of food out all day long while I'm gone and she waits til I get home at 4 pm to eat breakfast. What's up with that? Is she nervous she is going to choke and needs us home to perform doggy CPR? I have no idea, but it's funny to me. She's a querky dog I guess, but sometimes I feel bad that she hasn't eaten all day even though there is food there.
Glenn gets home tomorrow and I cannot wait! I think I've missed him so much this week because this det is the beginning of the end. Soon CQ dets and deployment preparations will start and he will be gone for months at a time before I know it. I'm not looking forward to it. I'm just excited for him to be home tomorrow though...
On a totally different note, Happy Birthday, Sarah! It's one of my BFF's ( I know that makes me sound twelve, but whatev...haha) birthday today! Love you lots and have a great day!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment