Last May for Mother's Day I ordered flowers online from ProFlowers.com and for some reason a related company has been charging me $14.95/month for unknown services. Glenn and I just noticed last night and called our credit card company right away to cancel the card and get it taken care of. We Googled the charge and noticed that many people had the same problem.
Don't ever order flowers from ProFlower.com and if you have, see if you have been charged by a company called Easy Saver.
I just wanted to pass along the info!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

2 comments:
Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be looking into that! :)
How is Japan? :) Looks like you guys are having fun! So jealous! ;)
I've had something like this happen to me before. Very frustrating. The company had no problem refunding money, so that was nice. I hope that works out for you!
Post a Comment