My sister-in-law posted about her favorite family tradition and it got me thinking about my family traditions. I'm not gonna lie, I've mostly made Glenn convert to the Lawson family traditions.
We always start Christmas morning with stocking present opening and mimosas. It's not a holiday if you're not drinking, right? Champagne and OJ sounds like Christmas morning to me!
We open a few presents next. Only one at a time though. Glenn's family always opens their presents at the same time, but my Dad will be happy to know that Glenn and I just open 1 present at a time. I want to see what he gets too!
On Christmas morning, we always have Eggs Portugal and sticky cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Why do all our traditions revolve around food?
We open a few more presents and then this year we'll probably be making a few Skype calls to our family and friends back home. Remember, that's Christmas EVE for you guys. Make sure you have your computers on before/after church, whenever you go!
This year, after a relaxing afternoon on Christmas Day, Glenn and I will be attending LUDACHristmas. Anyone seen 30 Rock? Good friends, good food, karaoke, drinking. We are cohosting the event with our neighbors and who knows? Maybe it will be a new Christmas tradition!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment